We are always appreciative of the volunteer hours and monetary donations that our community and friends give to help us provide support to families. In addition, we gratefully accept in-kind donations for items we need for both our programs and administration.
- Gift cards from local stores and businesses to provide meals and snacks to our families and volunteers. We have over 100 people coming through our doors each week (at dinnertime!). We’d especially love gift cards from: D’Agostino’s Deli, Villa Pizza, Andrina’s Pizza, and Trader Joe’s.
- Gift cards for all those necessities like cups, cleaning supplies, and other household items. BJ’s, Costco, Home Depot, Target, AC Moore, Michael’s, Best Buy, and Staples are always on our wish list!
- Blank journals, preferably gender neutral, for the kids in our program.
- Connecting with our community through our Tour and Tell.
- Passionate people who care about our mission!
- Buy a book for our library! (ask for our book wish list)
- Volunteers to help maintain our new memory garden & mulch to protect the plant roots and discourage weeds.
- Art supplies: paints, markers, stickers, stamps, pencils, and . . . glitter glue! (We never have enough of this sparkly substance.)
Other Items & Collections
If you have something that you do not see on our list, but think we might be able to use, please ask!
We are also happy to provide suggestions if your group is interested in organizing a collection to benefit The Children’s Room.